PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY IS BASED ON STANDARDIZED PRACTICES THAT STRICTLY FOLLOW INDUSTRIAL NORMS.
Coverage & Scope
This Payment & Refund Policy covers ETPL’s action and approaches towards the payment and refunds. This Payment & Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EnactOn does not own or control or of persons that ETPL does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which ETPL’s websites link.
ETPL collect payment via any of following mode;
- Bank to Bank transfer via NEFT, IMPS, SWIFT, WireTransfer, UPI
- Payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Instamojo, RazorPay
- EMI via RazorPay
- EMI via Instamojo
All the payment gateways, bank transfer charges are to be borne by clients.
Payment is considered to be received when it hits our bank account or payment gateway account.
Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all business solution service is offered with the following payment installment;
- 70% advance as an ordering amount
- 30% after website review submission & before deployment
This payment installment may be amended for enterprise solutions where the timeline to develop the website/app is typically more than 10-15 weeks.
Typically, the software is developed as per the requirement and the charges are for the efforts put on by the developer.
However, refund is provided in case;
- The website is not functional
- The provided website do not have any functionality, which was included in the scope of work agreement
- Refund requests to be raised by email / CRM within 15 days of website delivery with justification
- Try to avail all support options available to get solution to your problem before raising the refund request
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased software license. We stand behind our software products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
The refund amount will be decided after the deduction of effort hours calculation and only the difference amount will be refunded via original mode of payment.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund requests based on the incompatibility of our products with some third-party software. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
In case of a refund, the client will bear the refund payment gateway charges are up to 12% based on the payment gateway.
It may take up to 45 working days for completing the refund process.