PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY IS BASED ON STANDARDIZED PRACTICES THAT STRICTLY FOLLOW INDUSTRIAL NORMS.
Coverage & Scope
This Payment & Refund Policy covers ETPL’s action and approaches towards the payment and refunds. This Payment & Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EnactOn does not own or control or of persons that ETPL does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which ETPL’s websites link.
ETPL collect payment via any of following mode;
- Bank to Bank transfer via NEFT, IMPS, SWIFT, WireTransfer, UPI
- Payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Instamojo, RazorPay
- EMI via RazorPay
- EMI via Instamojo
All the payment gateways, bank transfer charges are to be borne by clients.
Payment is considered to be received when it hits our bank account or payment gateway account.
Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all business solution service is offered with the following payment installment;
- 70% advance as an ordering amount
- 30% when website/app/extension submitted for review & before deployment
This payment installment may be amended for enterprise solutions where the timeline to develop the website/app is typically more than 10-15 weeks.
Typically, the software is developed only after the customer order is received. Since all the development efforts put-in to write a software are irreversible, the refund/cancellation is not permitted in normal circumstances.
However, refund may be provided in case;
- The website CORE functionality is broken
- The provided website do not have any functionality, which was included in the scope of work agreement, then refund the amount paid for the subjected functionality alone.
- Refund requests to be raised by CRM support ticket within 15 days of website/solution delivery with justification
- Try to avail all support options available to get solution to your problem before raising the refund request
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased software or wish to cancel during the course of the development. We stand behind our software products and will assist you in solving any problem you may have with the software performance, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
The refund amount will be decided after the deduction of development effort hours calculation and only the difference amount will be refunded via any convenient mode of the payment to ETPL.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund requests based on the incompatibility of our products with some third-party software. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
It may also be noted that if any software solution rendered to be unusable due to some other party’s policy change is not considered valid for the cancellation/refund.
In case of a refund, the client will bear the refund payment gateway charges which are up to 12% based on the payment gateway.
It may take up to 45 working days for completing the refund process.