Table of Contents
Store Settings:- #
- Enter Tracking Speed.
- Note:- The time required to track the order.
- Enter the Confirm Duration.
- Enter the Digits to round the cashback percent.
If you have set the cashback percentage to 70.85 for a store at https://prnt.sc/KjbysFcKe6Wu , but entered “1” in the settings at https://prnt.sc/5vttytPWa7mb , then actual cashback percentage displayed will be rounded off to one digit after the decimal point I.E 70.9
- Enter the Digits to round the cashback amount.
Similarly as explained above it’s done for the Cashback amount for that specific store.
- Note:- This setting is done forAll Store. If you want to do this same on the “Specific store” level then it would be from the Admin panel->Stores & Offers->Stores->Edit.