Visit SETTINGS-> Setting.
- Name of the Application.
– Note:- Will be used for SEO, Email, etc.
- Upload logo by choosing the file and the file must be an image in PNG format.
– Size: 240px X 40px
– Transparent background
– font icon with the dark color scheme
- Upload the Favicon by choosing the file and the file must be an image in PNG format.
– Size: 48 px X 48 px
– Transparent / other color background
– Icon with the dark color scheme
- Enter the Copyright Text.
- Enter the Default Language.
- Enter the Fallback Language.
– Note:- when the default language label is not available then Fallback language comes into consideration.
- Enter the Country code.
– Note:- Country codes are short alphabetic or numeric geographical codes developed to represent countries and dependent areas, for use in data processing and communications.
- Select Date format from the drop-down list.
- Select Timezone from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Admin Email.
– Note:- The administrative email address is the one, listed as the main contact of the account. At this address, the owner of the account receives all account and service-related information, including usernames, passwords, billing notifications, etc.