Table of Contents
FAQ page #
Visit Admin Panel-> CMS-> Pages->Frequently Asked Question->Edit.
- Enter the Title of the Page.
- Enter the Slug.
– Note:- A slug is the last part of the URL containing a unique string that identifies the resource being served by the web service. In that sense, a slug is a unique identifier for the resource. For example :- https://www.enactsoft.com/resources/how-to-start-affiliate-marketing/ affiliate-marketing-tips is a Slug.
Steps:-Visit Content->Hero Section.
- Enter the Title Name.
- Enter the Description related to the topic.
- enter the Button Name.
- Enter the Button URL.
- Upload background image by clicking on choose img buttonand remove background image by clicking on the Remove Img button.
– Size:- 80*20 Pixels.
- Select the Style from the drop-down list.