Table of Contents
Currency Master #
Visit SETTINGS-> Setting->Currency Master.
- Enter the Name of the currency.
- Enter the ISO Code.
– Note:- ISO currency codes are the three-letter alphabetic codes that represent the various currencies used throughout the world.
- Enter the Symbol.
- Enter Conversion Rate.
– Note:- A conversion rate is a ratio between two currencies, most commonly used in foreign exchange markets, which designates how much of one currency is needed to exchange for the equivalent value of another currency. Conversion rates fluctuate regularly for all currencies traded in forex markets.
- When Enabled is ON it is shown on the “Currency Setting” on the admin side otherwise not.
- Select the suffix or Prefix.