Table of Contents
Currency Master #
Visit SETTINGS-> Setting->Currency Master.
- Enter the Name of the currency.
- Enter the ISO Code.
– Note:- ISO currency codes are the three-letter alphabetic codes that represent the various currencies used throughout the world.
- Enter the Symbol.
- Enter Conversion Rate.
– Note:- A conversion rate is a ratio between two currencies, most commonly used in foreign exchange markets, which designates how much of one currency is needed to exchange for the equivalent value of another currency. Conversion rates fluctuate regularly for all currencies traded in forex markets.
If you set up default currency under settings as USD at https://img.enacton.com/i/2023/10/chrome_waKAu2Fej0.png
then set conversion rate for USD currency as “1” in currency master at https://img.enacton.com/i/2023/12/chrome_VIzaJr7UKR.png
if you want to set up others currency conversion rate for example- INR Currency then search on google for rate conversion of inr to usd and set Conversion rate for INR now it’s “0.012” https://img.enacton.com/i/2023/12/chrome_hSFn9obEEy.png
Now Enter that value in master currency at https://img.enacton.com/i/2023/12/chrome_NTwOA3cdDj.png
In similar way we set-up conversion rate for rest of the currency.
- When Enabled is ON it is shown on the “Currency Setting” on the admin side otherwise not.
- Select the suffix or Prefix.